Confirmation Calendar: We follow District 112/Eastern Carver County for any weather-related cancellation. Cancellations will be posted to the home page and social media.
Learn more about our program
6th – 8th Grade
- Over 3 years, students learn about the Old Testament, the New Testament, and Luther’s Small Catechism.
- At 6:00, 6th-9th graders gather in one big group in the sanctuary for worship and a teaching time by our staff in a variety of media formats. Then students move to small groups (based on grade & gender) for discussion, fellowship and prayer.
- This year focuses on student’s strengths and gifts along with learning about the 5 promises they will make at their confirmation in the spring.
- 9th graders continue to meet weekly at Family of Christ and once a month offsite at the Chanhassen Davanni’s.
- 9th graders complete a Faith in Action project that connects their faith, passions and gifts with their daily lives.
Meals on Wednesday Nights
Each week that there is Confirmation/Christos, we also offer dinner. This is meant to be a service to save time with all of the running around that happens during the week. The last Wednesday of the month will be home cooked meals! The menu will be posted on the link to register (examples are pasta, baked potato bar, taco/nachos, etc.). Similar to last year, all other weeks will be your choice of Subway sandwiches (ham, turkey, or tuna) and/or 2 slices of pizza (cheese, pepperoni, combo). All meals (includes milk, vegetables, condiments, fruit and other sides) are $5 and are served 5-6:00pm. You can order week by week or by semester by clicking here. Thank you!
Questions? Contact Andie Rydberg, Minister to Youth and Families
Summer Mission Trips
2020 Mission Trips will be announced in November. Check back for more information.