Confirmation Calendar: We follow District 112/Eastern Carver County for schedule and any weather-related cancellation. Cancellations will be posted to the home page and social media.
Learn more about our program
6th – 8th Grade
- Over 3 years, students learn about the Old Testament, the New Testament, and Luther’s Small Catechism.
- At 6:00, 6th-9th graders gather in one big group in the sanctuary for worship and a teaching time by our staff in a variety of media formats. Then students move to small groups (based on grade & gender) for discussion, fellowship and prayer.
- This year focuses on student’s strengths and gifts along with learning about the 5 promises they will make at their confirmation in the spring.
- 9th graders continue to meet weekly at Family of Christ and once a month offsite at the Chanhassen Davanni’s.
- 9th graders complete a Faith in Action project that connects their faith, passions and gifts with their daily lives.
Meals on Wednesday Nights are suspended until 2021
In previous years (and will continue again eventually), we offer dinner. This is meant to be a service to save time with all of the running around that happens during the week. Your options are your choice of Subway sandwiches (ham, turkey, or tuna) and/or 2 slices of pizza (cheese, pepperoni, combo). The last Wednesday of the month will be home cooked meals! The menu will be posted on the link to register and examples are pasta, baked potato bar, taco/nachos, cookout burgers/hotdogs. All meals include milk, vegetables, condiments, fruit and other sides and are $5. Served 5-6:00pm.
Questions? Contact Andie Rydberg, Minister to Youth and Families
Summer Mission Trips
2021 Mission Trips will be announced in late fall. Check back for more information.