Church Bookkeeper/Receptionist At Family of Christ Lutheran Church
This position provides accounting support to the Finance Manager, manages bookkeeping, serves as front office receptionist, coordinates building operations, and provides administrative support to the staff. This position is part of an administrative team in a busy church environment.
Bookkeeping and Administrative Support
- Provide support for the bookkeeping for Family of Christ
- Work with the FOC Finance Manager
- Greet and welcome visitors and church members, and work with phone, email and social media communication
- Oversee building care and operations budget and expenditures
Particulars and Qualifications
- 26 hours/week in school year, 22 hours/week in summer, compensated hourly
- Benefits and paid time off following Family of Christ’s current PTO policy
- High competence with computers and finance/accounting
- Preferred experience in office environment or in customer service
Contact Pastor Josh Nelson for a copy of the full job description and/or to submit a resume.
FoC SUMMER INTERN
Learn about the behind-the-scenes efforts that go into Youth Ministry, event planning, community engagement, and communications at a church! This is a part time, paid internship and applicants must be out of high school. Interested applicants should send a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting why this internship would be a good fit, your qualifications, and any other pertinent information by Mon., May 17.